Intermediate Level Graphic Designer – Pedestrian Jobs
Join Australia’s leading e-commerce gardening brand!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Graphic designer to join our team. Hoselink is a leader e-commerce business with a growing reputation for providing the best garden and irrigation products in Australia and the United States. Based on Sydney’s northern beaches, with flexible working options, we have an exciting roadmap ahead of us. At Hoselink, we understand that our business is only as good as our team, with a focus on make life at work rewarding and enjoyable.
Reporting to the Head of Content and Brand, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for producing compelling and creative graphic solutions across print and digital media in line with the overall brand vision. We are looking for someone with a great “can do” attitude as this role will work with a variety of stakeholders across the marketing and product teams.
The daily role will involve, but not be limited to:
- Create effective visual communication for digital and traditional channels
- Design and create digital ad campaigns for eDMs, social media, landing pages, web banners and web ads
- Use brand guidelines to ensure a consistent brand look and feel
- Conceptualize new creative ideas and work with our in-house videographer/photographer to capture studio footage
- Develop artwork for product packaging, manuals and user guides
- Editing, updating and organizing our brand images and renderings
- Liaise with printers and suppliers when needed
We are looking for someone who thrives in a team culture and is happy to take on new challenges every day.
WHO ARE YOU?
3-5+ years of graphic design experience in the production of digital and print content with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team as required.
Additionally, you will have:
- Proven skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign
- Very skilled in retouching and editing images
- At least a basic understanding of web design
- Experience developing assets for print production
- Great attention to detail
- Eye for quality content and design
- Passion for layout and typography best practices
This is a 12-month maternity leave contract and it’s not only a great opportunity to boost your career, but above all to enjoy the journey on a daily basis.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Friendly culture and a passionate team that wants to see you succeed
- Flexible work environment
- 4 days of free additional annual leave – No obligation!
- Free on-site gym
- Linkedin Learning subscription – we encourage further development
- Innovative leasing for future car purchases
- True Protein (sister company) monthly vouchers and wholesale pricing on additional purchases
- Wholesale Pricing on Hoselink Gardening Products
- The head office:
5 mins drive to Manly, Freshwater, Curl Curl and Dee Why beaches
2 minute walk to Warringah Mall – Multiple shopping/dining options
WHO ARE WE?
Hoselink is an Australian family business e-commerce business specializing in gardening equipment. Founded over two decades ago by CEO Tim Kierath, we seek to disrupt the gardening industry by producing innovative, modern and refined products. Having recently undergone a rebrand (check our website), we are looking to appeal to a younger demographic and are in the process of take an exciting new direction. We have also extended to the United States with many opportunities to be part of a growing market.