How to Create a Custom Zoom Background Tip 2022
This tutorial is about creating a custom zoom background. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Create a Custom Zoom Background. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to create a custom zoom background
Choose from a variety of designer-created Zoom virtual background templates to add style to your next meeting. Connecting with colleagues from anywhere is the new normal, whether you’re working in your home office, at the kitchen table, or on the train. That’s why Canva offers a wide variety of free, professionally designed Zoom virtual background templates for a variety of uses. You can quickly change your Zoom background and customize it in minutes with millions of photos, graphics, and icons to choose from, plus hundreds of fonts.
How to Create a Zoom Virtual Background
- Open Canva and search for “Zoom Virtual Background” to get started.
- Browse our templates to find the one that matches your vision. Use the search tool to filter models by color, style, or even background photo (office, classroom, etc.). You can also start designing from scratch.
- Once you’ve chosen a template, customize it by adjusting colors, font style, and font size. You can also explore Canva’s vast library of graphic design elements and add photos, illustrations, icons, text, stickers, and more to your design.
- Add your personal touch by uploading your own photos, logos and other design elements used for professional or personal branding. Drag and drop them onto your layout and move them around until you are happy with their placement. Then adjust and finalize your design.
- Download your Zoom virtual background design as a high-quality image file, so you can use it at your next meeting. Or share it directly to your social media accounts and show it to your colleagues and friends.
Easily integrate your background with Zoom
To add your new background to Zoom, simply log in to the Zoom desktop client. Select Settings and make sure the virtual background option is enabled.
Next, log in to your desktop app. Then select Settings. From here, you can easily access Zoom’s virtual background option and add your custom background.
Demonstrate professionalism wherever you are
Want to show your colleagues and clients that you mean business? With Canva, you can transform a messy home into a professional office space without any cleanup.
Simply choose a Zoom office or conference room background and easily integrate your company logo, fonts, and color palette with just a few clicks.
Final Words: How to Create a Custom Zoom Background
Hope you understand this article How to Create a Custom Zoom Background, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.