Happy Girls’ Day 2021: wishes, pictures, quotes, WhatsApp status, messages, photos and cards
Happy Girls’ Day 2020 wishes, images, quotes, status, messages: The fourth Sunday in September is globally celebrated as International Day of the Girl Child. This year, Girls’ Day will be celebrated on September 26. Dedicated to girls, parents try to make this day special for them. The best possible gift they can give them, however, is empowerment.
Even though a single day is not enough to show our daughters how much we love them, this day is symbolic. Initially, Girls’ Day was celebrated to eliminate the stigma associated with the birth of girls and to counter practices such as female infanticide, dowry and satisfied.
Today on the occasion of Girls’ Day 2021, we are sharing some wishes, pictures, quotes that you can share with your daughters to make them feel like real princesses. Don’t forget to party to pamper them!
- You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness of this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself. Steve maraboli
- “When my daughter says ‘Daddy, I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billions of times more. Stanley behrman
- You are loved for the little girl that you were, for the special woman that you are and the precious girl that you will always be.
- My dear daughter, whenever you feel overwhelmed, remember who the girl you are and straighten your crown.
- Dear girl, if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the possibility to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
- I must have done something right in my life to deserve a girl as beautiful, kind, sweet and intelligent as you. Never change, my love.
- “A girl may get too big for your knees, but she will never get past your heart.” Unknown
- My darling baby, it’s your day. So let me know, what’s the plan today. Let’s live this day and make it worth it. You made my life, taking birth. Happy Girls’ Day.
- No matter where you choose to go or what to do with your life, I will always be your biggest fan. It’s because you are my daughter, and I love you forever. Happy Princess Girls’ Day!
- What the sun is to the flowers, and the tides to the sea, is nowhere as important as your being in my life is to me. I love you my darling, happy girls’ day!
- My dearest daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and wishes. I’m so happy to have the chance to have a girl like you! Happy Girls’ Day!